30 U.S. Code Chapter 3A, Subchapter II - COAL
- § 201. Leases and exploration
- § 201-1. Repealed.]
- § 201a. Repealed.]
- § 201b. Omitted
- § 202. Common carriers; limitations of lease or permit
- § 202a. Consolidation of coal leases into logical mining unit
- § 203. Additional lands or deposits
- § 204. Repealed.]
- § 205. Consolidation of leases
- § 206. Noncontiguous coal or phosphate tracts in single lease
- § 207. Conditions of lease
- § 208. Permits to take coal for local domestic needs without royalty payments; corporation exclusion; area to municipalities for household use without profit
- § 208-1. Exploratory program for evaluation of known recoverable coal resources
- § 208-2. Repealed.]
- § 208a. Repealed.]
- § 209. Suspension, waiver, or reduction of rents or royalties to promote development or operation; extension of lease on suspension of operations and production
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|30 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.