33 U.S. Code Chapter 17, Subchapter II - SURVEYS
- §§ 881 to 883. Repealed.]
- § 883a. Surveys and other activities
- § 883b. Dissemination of data; further activities
- § 883c. Geomagnetic data; collection, correlation, and dissemination
- § 883d. Improvement of methods, instruments, and equipments; investigations and research
- § 883e. Agreements for surveys and investigations; contribution of costs incurred by National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- § 883f. Contracts with qualified organizations
- § 883g. Repealed.]
- § 883h. Employment of public vessels
- § 883i. Authorization of appropriations
- § 883j. Ocean satellite data
- § 883k. Acquisition of land for facilities
- § 883l. Contracts for surveying and mapping services
- § 884. Power to use books, maps, etc., and to employ persons
- § 885. Repealed.]
- §§ 886, 887. Repealed.]
- § 888. Omitted
- §§ 889, 890. Repealed.]
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|33 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.