36 U.S. Code Chapter 21 - AMERICAN BATTLE MONUMENTS COMMISSION
- § 2101. Membership
- § 2102. Employment of personnel
- § 2103. Administrative
- § 2104. Military cemeteries in foreign countries
- § 2105. Monuments built by the United States Government
- § 2106. War memorials not built by the United States Government
- § 2107. National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- § 2108. Pacific War Memorial and other historical and memorial sites on Corregidor
- § 2109. Foreign Currency Fluctuations Account
- § 2110. Claims against the Commission
- § 2111. Presidential duties and powers
- § 2112. Care and maintenance of Surrender Tree site
- § 2113. World War II memorial in the District of Columbia
- § 2114. Intellectual property and related items
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|36 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 2101||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 1076(a)(9)||126 Stat. 1948|
|§ 2103||2012||112-234 [Sec.] 2(g)||126 Stat. 1625|
|§ 2104||nt new||2012||112-260 [Sec.] 106||126 Stat. 2421|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.