42 U.S. Code Chapter 135 - RESIDENCY AND SERVICE REQUIREMENTS IN FEDERALLY ASSISTED HOUSING
prev | next
- SUBCHAPTER I—STANDARDS AND OBLIGATIONS OF RESIDENCY IN FEDERALLY ASSISTED HOUSING (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER II—AUTHORITY TO PROVIDE PREFERENCES FOR ELDERLY RESIDENTS AND UNITS FOR DISABLED RESIDENTS IN CERTAIN SECTION 8 ASSISTED HOUSING (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER III—SERVICE COORDINATORS FOR ELDERLY AND DISABLED RESIDENTS OF FEDERALLY ASSISTED HOUSING (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER IV—GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER V—SAFETY AND SECURITY IN PUBLIC AND ASSISTED HOUSING (§ )
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.