42 U.S. Code Chapter 136, Subchapter III - VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN
- § 13925. Definitions and grant provisions
- Part A—Safe Streets for Women (§ )
- Part B—Safe Homes for Women (§ )
- Part C—Civil Rights for Women (§ )
- Part D—Equal Justice for Women in Courts (§ )
- Part E—Violence Against Women Act Improvements (§ )
- Part F—National Stalker and Domestic Violence Reduction (§ )
- Part G—Enhanced Training and Services To End Abuse Later in Life (§ )
- Part H—Domestic Violence Task Force (§ )
- Part I—Violence Against Women Act Court Training and Improvements (§ )
- Part J—Privacy Protections for Victims of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Violence, and Stalking (§ )
- Part K—Services, Education, Protection and Justice for Young Victims of Violence (§ )
- Part L—Strengthening Americas Families by Preventing Violence Against Women and Children (§ )
- Part M—Addressing the Housing Needs of Victims of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking (§ )
- Part N—National Resource Center (§ )
- Part N-1—Sexual Assault Services (§ )
- Part O—Combatting Domestic Trafficking in Persons (§ )
- Part P—Miscellaneous Authorities (§ )
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.