42 U.S. Code Chapter 67, Subchapter III - COMMUNITY-BASED GRANTS FOR THE PREVENTION OF CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT
prev | next
- § 5116. Purpose and authority
- § 5116a. Eligibility
- § 5116b. Amount of grant
- § 5116c. Repealed.]
- § 5116d. Application
- § 5116e. Local program requirements
- § 5116f. Performance measures
- § 5116g. National network for community-based family resource programs
- § 5116h. Definitions
- § 5116i. Authorization of appropriations
Subchapter is comprised of title II of the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act, Pub. L. 93–247. Title I of that Act is classified to subchapter I (§ 5101 et seq.) of this chapter.
2010—Pub. L. 111–320, title I, § 131,Dec. 20, 2010, 124 Stat. 3478, substituted “COMMUNITY-BASED” for “COMMUNITY–BASED” in subchapter heading.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.