42 U.S. Code Chapter 6A, Subchapter VI - NURSING WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
prev | next
- Part A—General Provisions (§ )
- Part B—Nurse Practitioners, Nurse Midwives, Nurse Anesthetists, and Other Advanced Education Nurses (§ )
- Part C—Increasing Nursing Workforce Diversity (§ )
- Part D—Strengthening Capacity for Basic Nurse Education and Practice (§ )
- Part E—Student Loans (§ )
- Part F—National Advisory Council on Nurse Education and Practice (§ )
- Part G—Public Service Announcements (§ )
- Part H—Comprehensive Geriatric Education (§ )
- Part I—Funding (§ )
1998—Pub. L. 105–392, title I, § 123(1),Nov. 13, 1998, 112 Stat. 3562, added subchapter VI heading and struck out former subchapter VI heading “NURSE EDUCATION”.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.