43 U.S. Code Chapter 12, Subchapter II - RECLAMATION FUND GENERALLY
- § 391. Establishment of “reclamation fund”
- § 391a. Advances to reclamation fund
- § 391a-1. Increase in reclamation fund; reimbursement of advances from Treasury
- § 391b. Omitted
- § 392. Payments into reclamation fund of moneys received from entrymen and water right applicants
- § 392a. Payment into reclamation fund of receipts from irrigation projects; transfer of power revenues to General Treasury after repayment of construction costs
- § 393. Proceeds from sale of materials, etc.
- § 394. Proceeds from sale of products of or leases of withdrawn or reserved lands
- § 395. Contributions by State, municipality, etc.
- § 396. Return of contributions to cooperative investigations of projects
- § 397. Advances by Government for completion of projects initiated prior to June 25, 1910
- § 397a. Advances for operation and maintenance of projects
- § 398. Sales of Government certificates to obtain funds for advances
- § 399. Omitted
- § 400. Advances as item of cost of construction and maintenance of project
- § 401. Amounts collected from defaulting contractors and their sureties
- § 402. Omitted
- §§ 403, 404. Repealed.]
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|43 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.