43 U.S. Code Chapter 12, Subchapter IV - CONSTRUCTION OF SMALL PROJECTS
- § 422a. Declaration of purpose
- § 422b. Definitions
- § 422c. Proposals; submission; payment for cost of examination
- § 422d. Contents of proposals
- § 422e. Contract requirements
- § 422f. Proposals for projects previously authorized; waiver of requirements; approval; negotiation of contract
- § 422g. Information from Federal agencies; costs
- § 422h. Planning and construction; transfer of funds
- § 422i. Rules and regulations
- § 422j. Appropriations; notice to Congress of receipt of proposal; funds to initiate proposal; availability of appropriations; reimbursement; limitations on expenditures in any single State; waiver
- § 422k. Supplement to Federal reclamation laws; short title
- § 422k-1. Loan contracts for deferment of repayment installments; amendment or supplementation
- § 422l. Application of this subchapter to Hawaii
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|43 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.