43 U.S. Code Chapter 9 - DESERT-LAND ENTRIES
- § 321. Entry right generally; extent of right to appropriate waters
- § 322. Desert lands defined; question how determined
- § 323. Application to certain States
- § 324. Assignment of entries
- § 325. Resident citizenship of State as qualification for entry
- § 326. Unsurveyed lands not subject to entry; preferential right of entry after survey
- § 327. Filing irrigation plan; association of entrymen
- § 328. Expenditures and cultivation requirements
- § 329. Issue of patent on final proof; citizenship requirement as to patentee; limit as to amount of holding
- § 330. Desert-land entry in addition to homestead entry
- § 331. Reclamation requirements waived in favor of disabled soldiers, etc.
- § 332. Omitted
- § 333. Extension of time for completion of irrigation works
- § 334. Further extension of time for final proofs
- § 335. Further extension in cases not covered by sections 333 and 334 of this title
- § 336. Further extension in addition to that authorized by sections 333 to 335 of this title
- §§ 336a, 336b. Repealed.]
- § 336c. Omitted
- § 336d. Repealed.]
- § 337. Entry, after expenditures, perfected as homestead entry
- § 338. Election to perfect entry; final proof
- § 339. Perfection of title to entry; supplementary provisions to sections 335, 337, and 338
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|43 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.