7 U.S. Code Chapter 50, Subchapter VII - NORTHERN GREAT PLAINS REGIONAL AUTHORITY
- § 2009bb. Definitions
- § 2009bb-1. Northern Great Plains Regional Authority
- § 2009bb-1a. Interstate cooperation for economic opportunity and efficiency
- § 2009bb-2. Economic and community development grants
- § 2009bb-3. Supplements to Federal grant programs
- § 2009bb-4. Multistate and local development districts and organizations and Northern Great Plains Inc.
- § 2009bb-5. Distressed counties and areas and nondistressed counties
- § 2009bb-6. Development planning process
- § 2009bb-7. Program development criteria
- § 2009bb-8. Approval of development plans and projects
- § 2009bb-9. Consent of States
- § 2009bb-10. Records
- § 2009bb-11. Annual report
- § 2009bb-12. Authorization of appropriations
- § 2009bb-13. Termination of authority
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|7 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 2009bb-10||2014||113-79 [Sec.] 6027(a)||128 Stat. 850|
|§ 2009bb-12||2014||113-79 [Sec.] 6027(b)||128 Stat. 850|
|§ 2009bb-13||2014||113-79 [Sec.] 6027(c)||128 Stat. 850|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.