42 CFR Part 51a - PROJECT GRANTS FOR MATERNAL AND CHILD HEALTH
- § 51a.1 — To which programs does this regulation apply?
- § 51a.2 — Definitions.
- § 51a.3 — Who is eligible to apply for Federal funding?
- § 51a.4 — How is application made for Federal funding?
- § 51a.5 — What criteria will DHHS use to decide which projects to fund?
- § 51a.6 — What confidentiality requirements must be met?
- § 51a.7 — What other DHHS regulations apply?
- § 51a.8 — What other conditions apply to these grants?
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.