45 CFR Part 263, Subpart A - What Rules Apply to a State's Maintenance of Effort?
- § 263.1 — How much State money must a State expend annually to meet the basic MOE requirement?
- § 263.2 — What kinds of State expenditures count toward meeting a State's basic MOE expenditure requirement?
- § 263.3 — When do child care expenditures count?
- § 263.4 — When do educational expenditures count?
- § 263.5 — When do expenditures in State-funded programs count?
- § 263.6 — What kinds of expenditures do not count?
- § 263.8 — What happens if a State fails to meet the basic MOE requirement?
- § 263.9 — May a State avoid a penalty for failing to meet the basic MOE requirement through reasonable cause or corrective compliance?
Title 45 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.