10 U.S. Code Chapter 1223 - RETIRED PAY FOR NON-REGULAR SERVICE
- § 12731. Age and service requirements
- § 12731a. Temporary special retirement qualification authority
- § 12731b. Special rule for members with physical disabilities not incurred in line of duty
- § 12732. Entitlement to retired pay: computation of years of service
- § 12733. Computation of retired pay: computation of years of service
- § 12734. Time not creditable toward years of service
- § 12735. Inactive status list
- § 12736. Service credited for retired pay benefits not excluded for other benefits
- § 12737. Limitation on active duty
- § 12738. Limitations on revocation of retired pay
- § 12739. Computation of retired pay
- § 12740. Eligibility: denial upon certain punitive discharges or dismissals
- § 12741. Retirement for service in an active status performed in the Selected Reserve of the Ready Reserve after eligibility for regular retirement
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 12731||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 681(b)||126 Stat. 1795|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.