16 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter LI - INDEPENDENCE NATIONAL HISTORICAL PARK
- § 407m. Establishment; acquisition of land; property involved
- § 407m-1. Acquisition of additional lands and buildings
- § 407m-2. Acquisition of property adjacent to Old Saint Joseph’s Church
- § 407m-3. Acquisition of site of Graff House
- § 407m-4. Erection of replica of Graff House; maintenance
- § 407m-5. Inclusion of additional lands and building; administration
- § 407m-6. Authorization of appropriations
- § 407m-7. Exchange of property
- § 407m-8. Independence National Historical Park boundary adjustment
- § 407n. Cooperative agreements between Secretary of the Interior and City of Philadelphia; contents
- § 407o. Construction of buildings; acceptance of donations
- § 407p. Establishment of advisory commission; composition, appointment, and duties
- § 407q. Administration, protection, and development
- § 407r. Authorization of appropriations
- § 407s. Administration and operation of properties; use of funds; contracts
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.