18 U.S. Code Chapter 33 - EMBLEMS, INSIGNIA, AND NAMES
- § 700. Desecration of the flag of the United States; penalties
- § 701. Official badges, identification cards, other insignia
- § 702. Uniform of armed forces and Public Health Service
- § 703. Uniform of friendly nation
- § 704. Military medals or decorations
- § 705. Badge or medal of veterans’ organizations
- § 706. Red Cross
- § 706a. Geneva distinctive emblems
- § 707. 4H club emblem fraudulently used
- § 708. Swiss Confederation coat of arms
- § 709. False advertising or misuse of names to indicate Federal agency
- § 710. Cremation urns for military use
- § 711. “Smokey Bear” character or name
- § 711a. “Woodsy Owl” character, name, or slogan
- § 712. Misuse of names, words, emblems, or insignia
- § 713. Use of likenesses of the great seal of the United States, the seals of the President and Vice President, the seal of the United States Senate, the seal of the United States House of Representatives, and the seal of the United States Congress
- [§ 714. Repealed.]
- § 715. “The Golden Eagle Insignia”
- § 716. Public employee insignia and uniform
 So in original. Does not conform to section catchline.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|18 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 704||2013||113-12 [Sec.] 2||127 Stat. 448|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.