18 U.S. Code Chapter 232 - MISCELLANEOUS SENTENCING PROVISIONS
- § 3661. Use of information for sentencing
- § 3662. Conviction records
- § 3663. Order of restitution
- § 3663A. Mandatory restitution to victims of certain crimes
- § 3664. Procedure for issuance and enforcement of order of restitution
- § 3665. Firearms possessed by convicted felons
- § 3666. Bribe moneys
- § 3667. Liquors and related property; definitions
- § 3668. Remission or mitigation of forfeitures under liquor laws; possession pending trial
- § 3669. Conveyances carrying liquor
- § 3670. Disposition of conveyances seized for violation of the Indian liquor laws
- § 3671. Vessels carrying explosives and steerage passengers
- § 3672. Duties of Director of Administrative Office of the United States Courts
- § 3673. Definitions for sentencing provisions
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|18 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 3663A||2012||112-186 [Sec.] 6||126 Stat. 1430|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.