20 U.S. Code Chapter 3, Subchapter V - JOHN F. KENNEDY CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
- § 76h. Board of Trustees
- § 76i. John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- § 76j. Duties of Board
- § 76k. Powers of Board
- § 76l. Official seal, Board vacancies and quorum, trustee powers and obligations, reports, support services, and review and audit
- § 76m. Photovoltaic system
- § 76n. Repealed.]
- § 76o. Borrowing authority to finance parking facilities
- § 76p. Acceptance and disposition of gifts to the United States contributed in honor or memory of the late President John F. Kennedy
- § 76q. Sole national memorial to the late John F. Kennedy within the city of Washington and environs
- § 76q-1. John F. Kennedy Center Plaza
- § 76r. Authorization of appropriations
- § 76s. Definitions
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|20 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 76h||nt new||2012||112-131 [Sec.] 1||126 Stat. 377|
|§ 76i||2012||112-131 [Sec.] 2||126 Stat. 377|
|§ 76r||2012||112-131 [Sec.] 3||126 Stat. 378|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.