22 U.S. Code Chapter 21, Subchapter III - CLAIMS AGAINST BULGARIA, HUNGARY, RUMANIA, ITALY, AND THE SOVIET UNION
- § 1641. Definitions
- § 1641a. Claims funds
- § 1641b. Claims of nationals of the United States against Bulgaria, Hungary, and Rumania
- § 1641c. Claims of nationals of the United States against Italy
- § 1641d. Claims of nationals of the United States against the Soviet Union
- § 1641e. Filing of claims; notice in Federal Register
- § 1641f. Amount of award
- § 1641g. Certification of awards
- § 1641h. Funds for payment of claims
- § 1641i. Payment of awards
- § 1641j. Claims by corporations or other legal entities
- § 1641k. Prohibition against payment of award to collaborators or disloyal persons
- § 1641l. Unpaid balance of claim; claims of United States unaffected
- § 1641m. Finality of action of Commission
- § 1641n. Appropriations
- § 1641o. Time limitation on completion of affairs of Commission
- § 1641p. Fees of agents, attorneys, or representatives
- § 1641q. Applicability of administrative provisions of subchapter I
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|22 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.