22 U.S. Code Chapter 94, Subchapter II - ADDITIONAL MEASURES RELATING TO SANCTIONS AGAINST IRAN
- § 8721. Imposition of sanctions with respect to the provision of vessels or shipping services to transport certain goods related to proliferation or terrorism activities to Iran
- § 8722. Imposition of sanctions with respect to provision of underwriting services or insurance or reinsurance for the National Iranian Oil Company or the National Iranian Tanker Company
- § 8723. Imposition of sanctions with respect to purchase, subscription to, or facilitation of the issuance of Iranian sovereign debt
- § 8724. Continuation in effect of sanctions with respect to the Government of Iran, the Central Bank of Iran, and sanctions evaders
- § 8725. Liability of parent companies for violations of sanctions by foreign subsidiaries
- § 8726. Reports on, and authorization of imposition of sanctions with respect to, the provision of specialized financial messaging services to the Central Bank of Iran and other sanctioned Iranian financial institutions
- § 8727. Identification of, and immigration restrictions on, senior officials of the Government of Iran and their family members
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|22 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|