25 U.S. Code Chapter 14, Subchapter II - INDIAN SELF-DETERMINATION AND EDUCATION ASSISTANCE
- § 450. Congressional statement of findings
- § 450a. Congressional declaration of policy
- § 450a-1. Tribal and Federal advisory committees
- § 450b. Definitions
- § 450c. Reporting and audit requirements for recipients of Federal financial assistance
- § 450d. Criminal activities involving grants, contracts, etc.; penalties
- § 450e. Wage and labor standards
- § 450e-1. Grant and cooperative agreements
- § 450e-2. Use of excess funds
- § 450e-3. Investment of advance payments; restrictions
- Part A—Indian Self-Determination (§§ 450f–450n)
- Part B—Contracts With States (§§ 451–457)
- Part C—Indian Education Assistance (§§ 458–458e)
- Part D—Tribal Self-Governance—Department of the Interior (§§ 458aa–458hh)
- Part E—Tribal Self-Governance—Indian Health Service (§§ 458aaa–458aaa18)
- Part F—Transferred (§ 458bbb_to_458bbb2)
- Part G—Indian Law Enforcement Foundation (§§ 458ccc–458ccc2)
- Part H—National Fund for Excellence in American Indian Education (§§ 458ddd–458ddd2)
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|25 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.