26 U.S. Code Chapter 43 - QUALIFIED PENSION, ETC., PLANS
- § 4971. Taxes on failure to meet minimum funding standards
- § 4972. Tax on nondeductible contributions to qualified employer plans
- § 4973. Tax on excess contributions to certain tax-favored accounts and annuities
- § 4974. Excise tax on certain accumulations in qualified retirement plans
- § 4975. Tax on prohibited transactions
- § 4976. Taxes with respect to funded welfare benefit plans
- § 4977. Tax on certain fringe benefits provided by an employer
- § 4978. Tax on certain dispositions by employee stock ownership plans and certain cooperatives
- [§ 4978A. Repealed.]
- [§ 4978B. Repealed.]
- § 4979. Tax on certain excess contributions
- § 4979A. Tax on certain prohibited allocations of qualified securities
- § 4980. Tax on reversion of qualified plan assets to employer
- [§ 4980A. Repealed.]
- § 4980B. Failure to satisfy continuation coverage requirements of group health plans
- § 4980C. Requirements for issuers of qualified long-term care insurance contracts
- § 4980D. Failure to meet certain group health plan requirements
- § 4980E. Failure of employer to make comparable Archer MSA contributions
- § 4980F. Failure of applicable plans reducing benefit accruals to satisfy notice requirements
- § 4980G. Failure of employer to make comparable health savings account contributions
- § 4980H. Shared responsibility for employers regarding health coverage
- § 4980I. Excise tax on high cost employer-sponsored health coverage
 Section repealed by Pub. L. 105–34without corresponding amendment of chapter analysis.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|26 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.