26 U.S. Code Chapter 77 - MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- § 7501. Liability for taxes withheld or collected
- § 7502. Timely mailing treated as timely filing and paying
- § 7503. Time for performance of acts where last day falls on Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday
- § 7504. Fractional parts of a dollar
- § 7505. Sale of personal property acquired by the United States
- § 7506. Administration of real estate acquired by the United States
- § 7507. Exemption of insolvent banks from tax
- § 7508. Time for performing certain acts postponed by reason of service in combat zone or contingency operation
- § 7508A. Authority to postpone certain deadlines by reason of Presidentially declared disaster or terroristic or military actions
- § 7509. Expenditures incurred by the United States Postal Service
- § 7510. Exemption from tax of domestic goods purchased for the United States
- [§ 7511. Repealed.]
- § 7512. Separate accounting for certain collected taxes, etc.
- § 7513. Reproduction of returns and other documents
- § 7514. Authority to prescribe or modify seals
- [§ 7515. Repealed.]
- § 7516. Supplying training and training aids on request
- § 7517. Furnishing on request of statement explaining estate or gift valuation
- § 7518. Tax incentives relating to merchant marine capital construction funds
- § 7519. Required payments for entities electing not to have required taxable year
- § 7520. Valuation tables
- § 7521. Procedures involving taxpayer interviews
- § 7522. Content of tax due, deficiency, and other notices
- § 7523. Graphic presentation of major categories of Federal outlays and income
- § 7524. Annual notice of tax delinquency
- § 7525. Confidentiality privileges relating to taxpayer communications
- § 7526. Low-income taxpayer clinics
- § 7527. Advance payment of credit for health insurance costs of eligible individuals
- § 7528. Internal Revenue Service user fees
 Section repealed by Pub. L. 94–455without corresponding amendment of analysis.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|26 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 7518||2012||112-240 [Sec.] 102(c)(1)(D)||126 Stat. 2319|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.