29 U.S. Code Chapter 7, Subchapter II - NATIONAL LABOR RELATIONS
- § 151. Findings and declaration of policy
- § 152. Definitions
- § 153. National Labor Relations Board
- § 154. National Labor Relations Board; eligibility for reappointment; officers and employees; payment of expenses
- § 155. National Labor Relations Board; principal office, conducting inquiries throughout country; participation in decisions or inquiries conducted by member
- § 156. Rules and regulations
- § 157. Right of employees as to organization, collective bargaining, etc.
- § 158. Unfair labor practices
- § 158a. Providing facilities for operations of Federal Credit Unions
- § 159. Representatives and elections
- § 160. Prevention of unfair labor practices
- § 161. Investigatory powers of Board
- § 162. Offenses and penalties
- § 163. Right to strike preserved
- § 164. Construction of provisions
- § 165. Conflict of laws
- § 166. Separability
- § 167. Short title of subchapter
- § 168. Validation of certificates and other Board actions
- § 169. Employees with religious convictions; payment of dues and fees
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|29 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.