29 U.S. Code Chapter 7, Subchapter III - CONCILIATION OF LABOR DISPUTES; NATIONAL EMERGENCIES
- § 171. Declaration of purpose and policy
- § 172. Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service
- § 173. Functions of Service
- § 174. Co-equal obligations of employees, their representatives, and management to minimize labor disputes
- § 175. National Labor-Management Panel; creation and composition; appointment, tenure, and compensation; duties
- § 175a. Assistance to plant, area, and industrywide labor management committees
- § 176. National emergencies; appointment of board of inquiry by President; report; contents; filing with Service
- § 177. Board of inquiry
- § 178. Injunctions during national emergency
- § 179. Injunctions during national emergency; adjustment efforts by parties during injunction period
- § 180. Discharge of injunction upon certification of results of election or settlement; report to Congress
- § 181. Compilation of collective bargaining agreements, etc.; use of data
- § 182. Exemption of Railway Labor Act from subchapter
- § 183. Conciliation of labor disputes in the health care industry
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|29 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.