44 U.S. Code Chapter 5 - PRODUCTION AND PROCUREMENT OF PRINTING AND BINDING
- § 501. Government printing, binding, and blank-book work to be done at Government Printing Office
- § 502. Procurement of printing, binding, and blank-book work by Public Printer
- § 503. Printing in veterans’ hospitals
- § 504. Direct purchase of printing, binding, and blank-book work by Government agencies
- § 505. Sale of duplicate plates
- § 506. Time for printing documents or reports which include illustrations or maps
- § 507. Orders for printing to be acted upon within one year
- § 508. Annual estimates of quantity of paper required for public printing and binding
- § 509. Standards of paper; advertisements for proposals; samples
- § 510. Specifications in advertisements for paper
- § 511. Opening bids; bonds
- § 512. Approval of paper contracts; time for performance; bonds
- § 513. Comparison of paper and envelopes with standard quality
- § 514. Determination of quality of paper
- § 515. Default of contractor; new contracts and purchase in open market
- § 516. Liability of defaulting contractor
- § 517. Purchase of paper in open market
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|44 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.