1 CFR Part 304, Subpart B - Protection of Privacy and Access to Individual Records Under the Privacy Act of 1974
- § 304.20 General provisions.
- § 304.21 Requests for access to records.
- § 304.22 Responsibility for responding to requests for access to records.
- § 304.23 Responses to requests for access to records.
- § 304.24 Appeals from denials of requests for access to records.
- § 304.25 Requests for amendment or correction of records.
- § 304.26 Requests for an accounting of record disclosures.
- § 304.27 Fees.
- § 304.28 Notice of court-ordered and emergency disclosures.
- § 304.29 Security of systems of records.
- § 304.30 Contracts for the operation of record systems.
- § 304.31 Use and collection of social security numbers and other information.
- § 304.32 Employee standards of conduct.
- § 304.33 Preservation of records.
- § 304.34 Other rights and services.
Title 1 published on 2016-09-20
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 1 CFR Part 304 after this date.
Title 1 published on 2016-09-20.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 1.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.