10 CFR § 1013.12 - Notice of hearing.
(a) When the ALJ receives the complaint and answer, the ALJ shall promptly serve a notice of hearing upon the defendant in the manner prescribed by § 1013.8 of this part. At the same time, the ALJ shall send a copy of such notice to the representative for the Government.
(b) Such notice shall include—
(1) The tentative time, date, and place, and the nature of the hearing;
(2) The legal authority and jurisdiction under which the hearing is to be held;
(3) The matters of fact and law to be asserted;
(4) A description of the procedures for the conduct of the hearing;
(6) Such other matters as the ALJ deems appropriate.