10 CFR 110.133 - Notice of proposed rulemaking.
(a) When the Commission proposes to amend the regulations in this part, it will normally publish a notice of proposed rulemaking in the Federal Register.
(b) A notice of proposed rulemaking will include:
(1) The authority for the proposed rule;
(2) The substance and purpose of the proposed rule;
(3) Directions for public participation;
(4) The time and place of any public hearing; and
(5) If a hearing is to be held by other than the Commission, designating of a presiding officer and instructions for the conduct of the hearing.
(c) A notice of proposed rulemaking will be published not less than 15 days before any hearing, unless the Commission for good cause provides otherwise in the notice.
Title 10 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 10 CFR Part 110.