10 CFR 1703.103 - Requests for board records available through the public reading room.
(a) A Public Reading Room will be maintained at the Board's headquarters and will be open between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, with the exception of legal holidays. Documents may be obtained in person or by written or telephonic request from the Public Reading Room by reasonably describing the records sought. The purpose of the Public Reading Room is to provide easy accessibility to a substantial portion of the Board's records. The Board considers that documents available through the Public Reading Room have been placed in the public domain.
(b) The public records of the Board that are available for inspection andcopying upon request in the Public Reading Room include:
(3) Board recommendations; the Secretary of Energy's response, any final decision, and implementation plans regarding Board recommendations; and interested person's comments, data, views, or arguments to the Board concerning its recommendations and the Secretary of Energy's response and final decision;
(5) Recordings or transcripts of Board meetings that were closed under10 CFR part 1704, where the Board subsequently determines under 10 CFR 1704.9 that the recordings or transcripts may be made publicly available;
(7) Board correspondence, except that which is exempt from mandatory public disclosure under§ 1703.104;
(8) Copies of the filings, certifications, pleadings, records, briefs, orders, judgments, decrees, and mandates in court proceedings to which the Board is a party and the correspondence with the courts or clerks of court;
(11) Annual reports to Congress in which the Board's operations during a past fiscal year are described.
(12) Copies of records released pursuant to FOIA requests, along with an index to these records. The format will generally be the same as the format of the released records.
[56 FR 21261, May 8, 1991, as amended at 62 FR 66815, Dec. 22, 1997]
Title 10 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 10 CFR Part 1703.