10 CFR 1706.11 - Organizational conflicts of interest certificate—Advisory or assistance services.
prev | next
As prescribed in or permitted by § 1706.6(a), insert the following provision in Board solicitations:
Organizational and Consultant Conflicts of Interest Certificate—Advisory and Assistance Services (Oct. 1990)
(a) An organizational or consultant conflict of interest means that because of other activities or relationships with other persons, a person is unable or potentially unable to render impartial assistance or advice to the Government, or the person's objectivity in performing the contract work is or might be otherwise impaired, or a person has an unfair competitive advantage.
(b) In order to comply with the Office of Federal Procurement Policy Letter 89-1, Conflict of Interest Policies Applicable to Consultants, the offeror shall provide the certificate described in paragraph (c) of this provision.
(3) A description of the nature of the services rendered by or to be rendered on the instant contract.
(4) The name, address, and telephone number of the client or clients, a description of the services rendered to the previous client(s), and the name of a responsible officer or employee of the offeror who is knowledgeable about the services rendered to each client, if, in the 12*months preceding the date of the certification, services were rendered to the Government or any other client (including a foreign government or person) respecting the same subject matter as the instant solicitation, or directly relating to such subject matter. The agency and contract number under which the services were rendered must also be included, if applicable.
* If approved by the head of the contracting activity, this period may be increased up to 36 months.
(5) A statement that the person who signs the certificate has made inquiry and that, to the best of his or her knowledge and belief, no actual or potential conflict of interest or unfair competitive advantage exists with respect to the advisory or assistance services to be provided in connection with the instant contract, or that any actual or potential conflict of interest or unfair competitive advantage that does or may exist with respect to the contract in question has been communicated in writing to the contracting officer or his or her representative; and
(6) The signature, name, employer's name, address, and telephone number of the person who signed the certificate.
(End of provision)
Title 10 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 10 CFR Part 1706.