10 CFR § 1707.103 - Definitions.
DNFSB means the Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board.
DNFSB employee or employee means:
(1) Any current or former officer or employee of DNFSB;
(3) Any individual who is serving or has served in any advisory capacity to DNFSB, whether formal or informal.
(4) Provided, that this definition does not include persons who are no longer employed by DNFSB and who are retained or hired as expert witnesses or who agree to testify about general matters, matters available to the public, or matters with which they had no specific involvement or responsibility during their employment with DNFSB.
Demand means a subpoena, or an order or other demand of a court or other competent authority, for the production, disclosure, or release of records or for the appearance and testimony of a DNFSB employee that is issued in a legal proceeding.
Legal proceeding means any matter before a court of law, administrative board or tribunal, commission, administrative law judge, hearing officer, or other body that conducts a legal or administrative proceeding. Legal proceeding includes all phases of litigation.
Records or official records and information mean:
(2) All other documents and materials contained in DNFSB files; and
(3) All other information or materials acquired by a DNFSB employee in the performance of his or her official duties or because of his or her official status.
Testimony means any written or oral statements, including but not limited to depositions, answers to interrogatories, affidavits, declarations, interviews, and statements made by an individual in connection with a legal proceeding.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.