10 CFR 2.1309 - Notice of oral hearing.
(a) A notice of oral hearing will -
(1) State the time, place, and issues to be considered;
(2) Provide names and addresses of participants,
(3) Specify the time limit for participants and others to indicate whether they wish to present views;
(4) Specify the schedule for the filing of written testimony, statements of position, proposed questions for the Presiding Officer to consider, and rebuttal testimony consistent with the schedule provisions of § 2.1321.
(5) Specify that the oral hearing shall commence within 15 days of the date for submittal of rebuttal testimony unless otherwise ordered;
(6) State any other instructions the Commission deems appropriate;
(1) When the jurisdiction of the Presiding Officer commences and terminates;
(2) The powers of the Presiding Officer;