Beta! The text on the eCFR tab represents the unofficial eCFR text at ecfr.gov.
§ 2.1309 Notice of oral hearing.
(a) A notice of oral hearing will -
(1) State the time, place, and issues to be considered;
(2) Provide names and addresses of participants,
(3) Specify the time limit for participants and others to indicate whether they wish to present views;
(4) Specify the schedule for the filing of written testimony, statements of position, proposed questions for the Presiding Officer to consider, and rebuttal testimony consistent with the schedule provisions of § 2.1321.
(5) Specify that the oral hearing shall commence within 15 days of the date for submittal of rebuttal testimony unless otherwise ordered;
(6) State any other instructions the Commission deems appropriate;
(7) If so determined by the NRC staff or otherwise directed by the Commission, direct that the staff participate as a party with respect to some or all issues.