10 CFR 205.377 - Reports.
In addition to the information specified below, the DOE may require additional reports as it deems necessary.
(a) Where the DOE has authorized the temporary connection of transmission facilities, all “entities” whose transmission facilities are thus temporarily interconnected shall report the following information to the DOE within 15 days following completion of the interconnection:
(1) The date the temporary interconnection was completed;
(2) The location of the interconnection;
(3) A description of the interconnection; and
(4) A one-line electric diagram of the interconnection.
(b) Where the DOE orders the transfer of power, the “entity” receiving such service shall report the following information to the DOE by the 10th of each month for the preceding month's activity for as long as such order shall remain in effect:
(1) Amounts of capacity and/or energy received each day;
(2) The name of the supplier;
(3) The name of any “entity” supplying transmission services; and
(4) Preliminary estimates of the associated costs.
(c) Where the DOE has approved the installation of permanent facilities that will be used only during emergencies, any use of such facilities shall be reported to the DOE within 24 hours. Details of such usage shall be furnished as deemed appropriate by the DOE after such notification.
(d) Any substantial change in the information provided under § 205.373 shall be promptly reported to the DOE.