10 CFR 35.1000 - Other medical uses of byproduct material or radiation from byproduct material.
A licensee may use byproduct material or a radiation source approved for medical use which is not specifically addressed in subparts D through H of this part if -
(a) The applicant or licensee has submitted the information required by § 35.12(b) through (d); and
(b) The applicant or licensee has received written approval from the Commission in a license or license amendment and uses the material in accordance with the regulations and specific conditions the Commission considers necessary for the medical use of the material.
- 10 CFR 35.12 — Application for License, Amendment, or Renewal.
- 10 CFR 35.15 — Exemptions Regarding Type a Specific Licenses of Broad Scope.
- 10 CFR 32.74 — Manufacture and Distribution of Sources or Devices Containing Byproduct Material for Medical Use.
- 10 CFR 35.41 — Procedures for Administrations Requiring a Written Directive.
- 10 CFR 35.8 — Information Collection Requirements: OMB Approval.
- 10 CFR 35.2 — Definitions.
Title 10 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 10 CFR Part 35.