10 CFR 35.2645 - Records of periodic spot-checks for gamma stereotactic radiosurgery units.
(b) The record must include -
(1) The date of the spot-check;
(3) An assessment of timer linearity and accuracy;
(4) The calculated on-off error;
(5) A determination of trunnion centricity;
(7) An assessment of source output against computer calculations;
(8) Notations indicating the operability of radiation monitors, helmet microswitches, emergency timing circuits, emergency off buttons, electrical interlocks, source exposure indicator lights, viewing and intercom systems, timer termination, treatment table retraction mechanism, and stereotactic frames and localizing devices (trunnions); and
(9) The name of the individual who performed the periodic spot-check and the signature of the authorized medical physicist who reviewed the record of the spot-check.
Title 10 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 10 CFR Part 35.