10 CFR 35.2645 - Records of periodic spot-checks for gamma stereotactic radiosurgery units.
(a) A licensee shall retain a record of each spot-check for gamma stereotactic radiosurgery units required by § 35.645 for 3 years.
(b) The record must include -
(1) The date of the spot-check;
(3) An assessment of timer linearity and accuracy;
(4) The calculated on-off error;
(5) A determination of trunnion centricity;
(7) An assessment of source output against computer calculations;
(8) Notations indicating the operability of radiation monitors, helmet microswitches, emergency timing circuits, emergency off buttons, electrical interlocks, source exposure indicator lights, viewing and intercom systems, timer termination, treatment table retraction mechanism, and stereotactic frames and localizing devices (trunnions); and
(9) The name of the individual who performed the periodic spot-check and the signature of the authorized medical physicist who reviewed the record of the spot-check.
(c) A licensee shall retain a copy of the procedures required by § 35.645(b) until the licensee no longer possesses the gamma stereotactic radiosurgery unit.