10 CFR 600.203 - Applicability.
(a) General. Sections 600.400 through 600.452 of this subpart apply to all grants and subgrants to governments, except where inconsistent with Federal statutes or with regulations authorized in accordance with the exception provision of § 600.405, or:
(1) Grants and subgrants to State and local institutions of higher education or State and local hospitals.
(2) The block grants authorized by the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1981 (Community Services; Preventive Health and Health Services; Alcohol, Drug Abuse, and Mental Health Services; Maternal and Child Health Services; Social Services; Low-Income Home Energy Assistance; States' Program of Community Development Block Grants for Small Cities; and Elementary and Secondary Education other than programs administered by the Secretary of Education under Title V, Subtitle D, Chapter 2,Section 583—the Secretary's discretionary grant program) and Titles I-III of the Job Training Partnership Act of 1982 and under the Public Health Services Act (Section 1921), Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment and Rehabilitation Block Grant and part C of Title V, Mental Health Service for the Homeless Block Grant).
(i) Aid to Needy Families with Dependent Children (Title IV-A of the Act, not including the Work Incentive Program (WIN) authorized bysection 402(a)19(G); HHS grants for WIN are subject to this subpart);
(v) Medical Assistance (Medicaid) (Title XIX of the Act) not including the State Medicaid Fraud Control program authorized bysection 1903(a)(6)(B).
(6) Entitlement grants for State Administrative expenses under The Food Stamp Act of 1977 (section 16 of the Act).
(7) A grant for an experimental, pilot, or demonstration project that is also supported by a grant listed in paragraph (a)(3) of this section;
(8) Grant funds awarded under subsection 412(e) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1522(e)) and subsection 501(a) of the Refugee Education Assistance Act of 1980 (Pub. L. 96-422, 94 Stat. 1809), for cash assistance, medical assistance, and supplemental security income benefits to refugees and entrants and the administrative costs of providing the assistance and benefits;
(9) Grants to local education agencies under20 U.S.C. 236 through 241-1(a), and 242 through 244 (portions of the Impact Aid program), except for 20 U.S.C. 238(d)(2)(c) and 240(f) (Entitlement Increase for Handicapped Children); and
(10) Payments under the Veterans Administration's State Home Per Diem Program (38 U.S.C. 641(a)).
(b) Entitlement programs. Entitlement programs enumerated above in § 600.403(a) (3) through (8) are subject to subpart E.
[53 FR 8045, 8087, Mar. 11, 1988, as amended at 54 FR 23960, June 5, 1989]
Title 10 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 10 CFR Part 600.