10 CFR 600.203 - Applicability.
(a)General. Sections 600.400 through 600.452 of this subpart apply to all grants and subgrants to governments, except where inconsistent with Federal statutes or with regulations authorized in accordance with the exception provision of § 600.405, or:
(2) The block grants authorized by the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1981 (Community Services; Preventive Health and Health Services; Alcohol, Drug Abuse, and Mental Health Services; Maternal and Child Health Services; Social Services; Low-Income Home Energy Assistance; States' Program of Community Development Block Grants for Small Cities; and Elementary and Secondary Education other than programs administered by the Secretary of Education under Title V, Subtitle D, Chapter 2, Section 583 - the Secretary's discretionary grant program) and Titles I-III of the Job Training Partnership Act of 1982 and under the Public Health Services Act (Section 1921), Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment and Rehabilitation Block Grant and part C of Title V, Mental Health Service for the Homeless Block Grant).
(3) Entitlement grants to carry out the following programs of the Social Security Act:
(i) Aid to Needy Families with Dependent Children (Title IV-A of the Act, not including the Work Incentive Program (WIN) authorized by section 402(a)19(G); HHS grants for WIN are subject to this subpart);
(ii) Child Support Enforcement and Establishment of Paternity (Title IV-D of the Act);
(iii) Foster Care and Adoption Assistance (Title IV-E of the Act);
(iv) Aid to the Aged, Blind, and Disabled (Titles I, X, XIV, and XVI-AABD of the Act); and
(v) Medical Assistance (Medicaid) (Title XIX of the Act) not including the State Medicaid Fraud Control program authorized by section 1903(a)(6)(B).
(4) Entitlement grants under the following programs of The National School Lunch Act:
(i) School Lunch (section 4 of the Act),
(ii) Commodity Assistance (section 6 of the Act),
(iii) Special Meal Assistance (section 11 of the Act),
(iv) Summer Food Service for Children (section 13 of the Act), and
(v) Child Care Food Program (section 17 of the Act).
(i) Special Milk (section 3 of the Act), and
(ii) School Breakfast (section 4 of the Act).
(8) Grant funds awarded under subsection 412(e) of the Immigration and Nationality Act ( 8 U.S.C. 1522(e)) and subsection 501(a) of the Refugee Education Assistance Act of 1980 ( Pub. L. 96-422, 94 Stat. 1809), for cash assistance, medical assistance, and supplemental security income benefits to refugees and entrants and the administrative costs of providing the assistance and benefits;
(9) Grants to local education agencies under 20 U.S.C. 236 through 241-1(a), and 242 through 244 (portions of the Impact Aid program), except for 20 U.S.C. 238(d)(2)(c) and 240(f) (Entitlement Increase for Handicapped Children); and
(b)Entitlement programs. Entitlement programs enumerated above in § 600.403(a) (3) through (8) are subject to subpart E.
Title 10 published on 10-May-2017 03:48
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 10 CFR Part 600 after this date.