10 CFR 600.212 - Special grant or subgrant conditions for “high-risk” recipients.
(1) Has a history of unsatisfactory performance, or
(2) Is not financially stable, or
(3) Has a management system which does not meet the management standards set forth in this subpart, or
(4) Has not conformed to terms and conditions of previous awards, or
(5) Is otherwise not responsible; and if the awarding agency determines that an award will be made, special conditions and/or restrictions shall correspond to the high risk condition and shall be included in the award.
(b) Special conditions or restrictions may include:
(1) Payment on a reimbursement basis;
(2) Withholding authority to proceed to the next phase until receipt of evidence of acceptable performance within a given funding period;
(3) Requiring additional, more detailed financial reports;
(4) Additional project monitoring;
(6) Establishing additional prior approvals.
(1) The nature of the special conditions/restrictions;
(2) The reason(s) for imposing them;
(4) The method of requesting reconsideration of the conditions/restrictions imposed.
Title 10 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 10 CFR Part 600.