10 CFR 7.7 - Termination, renewal, and rechartering of advisory committees.
(1) It has been terminated sooner;
(2) It has been renewed or reestablished before the end of such period in accordance with the procedures set forth in paragraph (b) of this section; or
(3) Its duration has been otherwise designated by law. The NRC Committee Management Officer shall notify the Committee Management Secretariat of the effective date of termination of any advisory committee that has been terminated by the NRC.
(1) An NRC advisory committee that is established by statute shall require rechartering by the filing of a new charter every 2 years after the date of enactment of the statute establishing the committee. If a new charter is not filed, the committee is not terminated, but it may not meet or take any actions.
(2) Any other NRC advisory committee may be renewed, provided that such renewal is carried out in compliance with the procedures set forth in § 7.5, except that an advisory committee established by the President may be renewed by appropriate action of the President and the filing of a new charter. Renewal of an NRC advisory committee shall not be deemed to terminate the appointment of any committee member who was previously appointed to serve on the committee.
Title 10 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 10 CFR Part 7 after this date.