10 CFR 72.4 - Communications.
Except where otherwise specified, all communications and reports concerning the regulations in this part and applications filed under them should be sent by mail addressed: ATTN: Document Control Desk, Director, Division of Spent Fuel Management, Office of Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001; by hand delivery to the NRC's offices at One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland between 7:30 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. eastern time; or, where practicable, by electronic submission, for example, via Electronic Information Exchange, or CD-ROM. Electronic submissions must be made in a manner that enables the NRC to receive, read, authenticate, distribute, and archive the submission, and process and retrieve it a single page at a time. Detailed guidance on making electronic submissions can be obtained by visiting the NRC's Web site at http://www.nrc.gov/site-help/e-submittals.html; by e-mail to MSHD.Resource@nrc.gov; or by writing the Office of the Chief Information Officer, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001. The guidance discusses, among other topics, the formats the NRC can accept, the use of electronic signatures, and the treatment of nonpublic information. If the submission deadline date falls on a Saturday, or Sunday, or a Federal holiday, the next Federal working day becomes the official due date.
- 10 CFR 72.230 — Procedures for Spent Fuel Storage Cask Submittals.
- 10 CFR 72.248 — Safety Analysis Report Updating.
- 10 CFR 72.44 — License Conditions.
- 10 CFR 72.140 — Quality Assurance Requirements.
- 10 CFR 72.70 — Safety Analysis Report Updating.
- 10 CFR 72.212 — Conditions of General License Issued Under § 72.210.
- 10 CFR 72.232 — Inspection and Tests.
- 10 CFR 72.54 — Expiration and Termination of Licenses and Decommissioning of Sites and Separate Buildings or Outdoor Areas.
- 10 CFR 72.48 — Changes, Tests, and Experiments.
- 10 CFR 72.242 — Recordkeeping and Reports.
- 10 CFR 72.16 — Filing of Application for Specific License.
- 10 CFR 72.80 — Other Records and Reports.
- 10 CFR 72.75 — Reporting Requirements for Specific Events and Conditions.
- 10 CFR 72.186 — Change to Physical Security and Safeguards Contingency Plans.