10 CFR 74.15 - Nuclear material transaction reports.
(a) Each licensee who transfers or receives special nuclear material in a quantity of one gram or more of contained uranium-235, uranium-233, or plutonium shall complete in computer-readable format a Nuclear Material Transaction Report. In addition, each licensee who adjusts the inventory in any manner, other than for transfers and receipts, shall submit a Nuclear Material Transaction Report, in computer-readable format, to coincide with the submission of the Material Balance report. This shall be done as specified in the instructions in NUREG/BR-0006 and NMMSS Report D-24, “Personal Computer Data Input for NRC Licensees.” Copies of these instructions NUREG/BR-0006 and NMMSS Report D-24, “Personal Computer Data Input for NRC Licensees” may be obtained either by writing the U.S.
(b) Each licensee who receives 1 gram or more of contained uranium-235, uranium-233, or plutonium from a foreign source shall:
(1) Complete in computer-readable format both the supplier's and receiver's portion of the Nuclear Material Transaction Report;
(3) Indicate the results of these tests on the receiver's portion of the form.
(c) Each licensee who ships special nuclear material in a quantity of one gram or more of contained uranium-235, uranium-233, or plutonium to foreign recipient shall complete in computer-readable format the supplier's portion of the Nuclear Material Transaction Report. The licensee shall complete the receiver's portion of the Nuclear Material Transaction Report only if a significant shipper-receiver difference as described in §§ 74.31, 74.43, or 74.59, as applicable, is identified.
(d) Any licensee who is required to submit inventory change reports pursuant to § 75.34 of this chapter (pertaining to implementation of the US/International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Safeguards Agreement) shall prepare and submit these reports only as provided in that section (instead of as provided in paragraphs (a) and (b) of this section).
Title 10 published on 09-Nov-2018 03:26
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 10 CFR Part 74 after this date.
- 10 CFR 74.8 — Information Collection Requirements: OMB Approval.
- 10 CFR 76.117 — Special Nuclear Material of Low Strategic Significance - Category III.
- 10 CFR 76.113 — Formula Quantities of Strategic Special Nuclear Material - Category I.
- 10 CFR 61.80 — Maintenance of Records, Reports, and Transfers.
- 10 CFR 73.67 — Licensee Fixed Site and In-Transit Requirements for the Physical Protection of Special Nuclear Material of Moderate and Low Strategic Significance.
- 10 CFR 150.20 — Recognition of Agreement State Licenses.
- 10 CFR 75.21 — General Requirements.