10 CFR 810.7 - Generally authorized activities.
Any person requires a specific authorization by the Secretary before:
(a) Engaging in any of the activities listed in § 810.2(b) with any foreign country or entity not specified in the Appendix to this part;
(b) Providing or transferring sensitive nuclear technology to any foreign country or entity; or
(c) Engaging in or providing technology (including assistance) for any of the following activities with respect to any foreign country or entity (or a citizen or national of that country other than U.S. lawful permanent residents or protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act (8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)):
(1) Uranium isotope separation (uranium enrichment), plutonium isotope separation, or isotope separation of any other elements (including stable isotope separation) when the technology or process can be applied directly or indirectly to uranium or plutonium;
(2) Fabrication of nuclear fuel containing plutonium, including preparation of fuel elements, fuel assemblies, and cladding thereof;
(3) Heavy water production, and hydrogen isotope separation, when the technology or process has reasonable potential for large-scale separation of deuterium ( 2H) from protium ( 1H);
(4) Development, production or use of a production accelerator-driven subcritical assembly system;
(5) Development, production or use of a production reactor; or
(6) Reprocessing of irradiated nuclear fuel or targets containing special nuclear material.
Title 10 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 10 CFR Part 810 after this date.