10 CFR 9.6 - Communications.
Except as otherwise indicated, communications relating to this part shall be addressed to the Freedom of Information Act and Privacy Act Officer, may be sent to the NRC by mail addressed to the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001; by hand delivery to the NRC's offices at 11555 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland; or, where practicable, by electronic submission via facsimile to (301) 415-5130 or e-mail to email@example.com. Electronic submissions must be made in a manner that enables the NRC to receive, read, authenticate, distribute, and archive the submission, and process and retrieve it a single page at a time. Detailed guidance on making electronic submissions can be obtained by visiting the NRC's Web site at http://www.nrc.gov/site-help/e-submittals.html; by e-mail to MSHD.Resource@nrc.gov; or by writing the Office of the Chief Information Officer, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001. The guidance discusses, among other topics, the formats the NRC can accept, the use of electronic signatures, and the treatment of nonpublic information.
- 10 CFR 9.23 — Requests for Records.
- 10 CFR 9.29 — Appeal From Initial Determination.
- 10 CFR 9.41 — Requests for Waiver or Reduction of Fees.
- 10 CFR 9.65 — Access Determinations; Appeals.
- 10 CFR 9.67 — Statements of Disagreement.
- 10 CFR 9.53 — Requests; How and Where Presented.
- 10 CFR 9.66 — Determinations Authorizing or Denying Correction of Records; Appeals.