10 CFR Part 1005 - INTERGOVERNMENTAL REVIEW OF DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
- § 1005.1 What is the purpose of these regulations?
- § 1005.2 What definitions apply to these regulations?
- § 1005.3 What programs and activities of the Department are subject to these regulations?
- § 1005.4 What are the Secretary's general responsibilities under the Order?
- § 1005.5 What is the Secretary's obligation with respect to Federal interagency coordination?
- § 1005.6 What procedures apply to the selection of programs and activities under these regulations?
- § 1005.7 How does the Secretary communicate with state and local officials concerning the Department's programs and activities?
- § 1005.8 How does the Secretary provide states an opportunity to comment on proposed Federal financial assistance and direct Federal development?
- § 1005.9 How does the Secretary receive and respond to comments?
- § 1005.10 How does the Secretary make efforts to accommodate intergovernmental concerns?
- § 1005.11 What are the Secretary's obligations in interstate situations?
- § 1005.12 How may a state simplify, consolidate, or substitute federally required state plans?
- § 1005.13 May the Secretary waive any provision of these regulations?
Title 10 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 10 CFR Part 1005.