10 CFR Part 708, Subpart C - Investigation, Hearing and Decision Process
prev | next
- § 708.21 What are the employee's options if the complaint cannot be resolved informally?
- § 708.22 What process does the Office of Hearings and Appeals use to conduct an investigation of the complaint?
- § 708.23 How does the Office of Hearings and Appeals issue a report of investigation?
- § 708.24 Will there always be a hearing after a report of investigation is issued?
- § 708.25 Who will conduct the hearing?
- § 708.26 When and where will the hearing be held?
- § 708.27 May the Administrative Judge recommend mediation to the parties?
- § 708.28 What procedures govern a hearing conducted by the Office of Hearings and Appeals?
- § 708.29 What must the parties to a complaint prove?
- § 708.30 What process does the Administrative Judge follow to issue an initial agency decision?
- § 708.31 If no hearing is conducted, what is the process for issuing an initial agency decision?
- § 708.32 Can a dissatisfied party appeal an initial agency decision?
- § 708.33 What is the procedure for an appeal?
- § 708.34 What is the process for issuing an appeal decision?
- § 708.35 How can a party obtain review by the Secretary of Energy of an appeal decision?
- § 708.36 What remedies for retaliation may be ordered in initial and final agency decisions?
- § 708.37 Will an employee whose complaint is denied by a final agency decision be reimbursed for costs and expenses incurred in pursuing the complaint?
- § 708.38 How is a final agency decision implemented?
- § 708.39 Is a decision and order implemented under this regulation considered a claim by the government against a contractor or a decision by the contracting officer under sections 6 and 7 of the Contract Disputes Act?
- § 708.40 Are contractors required to inform their employees about this program?
- § 708.41 Will DOE ever refer a complaint filed under this part to another agency for investigation and a decision?
- § 708.42 May the deadlines established by this part be extended by any DOE official?
- § 708.43 Does this rule impose an affirmative duty on DOE contractors not to retaliate?
Title 10 published on 10-May-2017 03:48
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 10 CFR Part 708 after this date.