10 CFR Part 719, Subpart A - General Provisions
prev | next
- § 719.1 What is the purpose of this part?
- § 719.2 What are the definitions of terms used in this part?
- § 719.3 What contracts are covered by this part?
- § 719.4 Are law firms that are retained by contract by the Department covered by this part?
- § 719.5 What contracts are not covered by this part?
- § 719.6 Are there any types of legal matters not included in the coverage of this part?
- § 719.7 Is there a procedure for exceptions or deviations from this part?
- § 719.8 Does the provision of protected documents from the contractor to the Department constitute a waiver of privilege?
Title 10 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 10 CFR Part 719.