10 CFR Part 835, Subpart N - Emergency Exposure Situations
prev | next
- § 835.1301 General provisions.
- § 835.1302 Emergency exposure situations.
- § 835.1303 [Reserved]
- § 835.1304 Nuclear accident dosimetry.
- Appendix A to Part 835 - Derived Air Concentrations (DAC) for Controlling Radiation Exposure to Workers at DOE Facilities
- Appendix B to Part 835 [Reserved]
- Appendix C to Part 835 - Derived Air Concentration (DAC) for Workers From External Exposure During Immersion in a Cloud of Airborne Radioactive Material
- Appendix D to Part 835 - Surface Contamination Values
- Appendix E to Part 835 - Values for Establishing Sealed Radioactive Source Accountability and Radioactive Material Posting and Labeling Requirements