10 CFR Part 905, Subpart B - Integrated Resource Planning
- § 905.10 Who must comply with the integrated resource planning and reporting regulations in this subpart?
- § 905.11 What must an IRP include?
- § 905.12 How must IRPs be submitted?
- § 905.13 When must IRPs be submitted?
- § 905.14 Does Western require annual IRP progress reports?
- § 905.15 What are the requirements for the small customer plan alternative?
- § 905.16 What are the requirements for the minimum investment report alternative?
- § 905.17 What are the requirements for the energy efficiency and/or renewable energy report (EE/RE report) alternative?
- § 905.18 What are the criteria for Western's approval of submittals?
- § 905.19 How are plans and reports reviewed and approved?
- § 905.20 When are customers in noncompliance with the regulations in this subpart, and how does Western ensure compliance?
- § 905.21 What is the administrative appeal process?
- § 905.22 How does Western periodically evaluate customer actions?
- § 905.23 What are the opportunities for using the Freedom of Information Act to request plan and report data?
- § 905.24 Will Western conduct reviews of this program?
65 FR 16796, Mar. 30, 2000, unless otherwise noted.
Title 10 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 10 CFR Part 905.