11 CFR 1.2 - Definitions.
As defined in the Privacy Act of 1974 and for the purposes of this part, unless otherwise required by the context, the following terms shall have these meanings:
Act means the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971, as amended and chapters 95 and 96 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954.
Commission means the Federal Election Commission, its Commissioners and employees. Until March 19, 2018, the Commission is located at 999 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20463. Beginning on March 19, 2018, the Commission will be located at 1050 First Street NE, Washington, DC 20463. The Commission's internet website address (www.fec.gov) remains unchanged.
Individual means a citizen of the United States or an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence.
Maintain includes maintain, collect, use or disseminate.
Record means any item, collection, or grouping of information about an individual that is maintained by an agency, including but not limited to his or her education, financial transactions, medical history, and criminal or employment history and that contains his or her name, or the identifying number, symbol or other identifying particular assigned to the individual, such as finger or voice print or a photograph.
Routine use means the use of such record for a purpose compatible with the purpose for which the information was collected.
Systems of Records means a group of any records under the control of the Federal Election Commission from which information is retrieved by the name of the individual or by some identifying number, symbol, or other identifying particular assigned to the individual.
Title 11 published on 13-Mar-2018 03:34
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 11 CFR Part 1 after this date.
- 11 CFR 1.4 — Times, Places, and Requirements for Identification of Individuals Making Requests.
- 11 CFR 104.21 — Reporting by Inaugural Committees.
- 11 CFR 4.5 — Categories of Exemptions.
- 11 CFR 111.16 — The Probable Cause to Believe Recommendation; Briefing Procedures (52 U.S.C. 30109 (A)(3)).
- 11 CFR 104.2 — Forms.
- 11 CFR 1.3 — Procedures for Requests Pertaining to Individual Records in a Record System.
- 11 CFR 104.3 — Contents of Reports (52 U.S.C. 30104(b), 30114).
- 11 CFR 112.1 — Requests for Advisory Opinions (52 U.S.C. 30108(a)(1)).
- 11 CFR 4.8 — Appeal of Denial.
- 11 CFR 4.7 — Requests for Records.
- 11 CFR 111.4 — Complaints (52 U.S.C. 30109(a)(1)).
- 11 CFR 111.15 — Motions to Quash or Modify a Subpoena (52 U.S.C. 30107(a)(3), (4)).
- 11 CFR 6.170 — Compliance Procedures.
- 11 CFR 5.5 — Request for Records.
- 11 CFR 200.2 — Procedural Requirements.
- 11 CFR 112.3 — Written Comments on Requests (52 U.S.C. 30108(d)).