11 CFR 106.8 - Allocation of expenses for political party committee phone banks that refer to a clearly identified Federal candidate.
(a)Scope. This section applies to the costs of a phone bank conducted by a national, State, district, or local committee or organization of a political party where -
(1) The communication refers to a clearly identified Federal candidate;
(2) The communication does not refer to any other clearly identified Federal or non-Federal candidate;
(3) The communication includes another reference that generically refers to other candidates of the Federal candidate's party without clearly identifying them;
(4) The communication does not solicit a contribution, donation, or any other funds from any person; and
(b)Attribution. Each disbursement for the costs of a phone bank described in paragraph (a) of this section shall be attributed as follows:
(1) Fifty percent of the disbursement is not attributable to any other Federal or non-Federal candidate, but must be paid for entirely with Federal funds; and
(2) Fifty percent of the disbursement is attributed to the clearly identified Federal candidate and must be paid for entirely with Federal funds. This disbursement may be one or a combination of the following:
(iii) Reimbursed by the clearly identified Federal candidate or his or her authorized committee.
Title 11 published on 2016-09-20
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 11 CFR Part 106 after this date.
Title 11 published on 2016-09-20.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 11 CFR Part 106.